Thursday, April 21, 2011

Impromptu Date Night

So Brian's work schedule is different from most. He works 4 10hr days and has two days during the week off plus one weekend day which means our "weekends" are usually Wednesdays and Thursdays. I don't really mind the schedule since I'm not working right now anyway. It lets us do random errands on days when there aren't crowds of people everywhere and allows for unexpected date nights during the week. Tonight we trekked down to San Diego where we left baby girl with my parents and headed to Petco Park. The Padres and Phillies were in action and Brian splurged on fantastic seats for us!

(check out those condos...they can literally watch a game from their balcony!)

We were almost sitting on the field and it felt like we were part of the action. Brian was ready to jump out there and lend a hand if they needed it! He had to settle for trying to catch foul balls instead :) Here are a few pictures before the game started (on the old camera since it fit in my Brian's pocket):

 (requisite self portrait)

 (the fans trying to get autographs...they were literally standing on my feet...that's how close these seats were!)

 (Phillies' pitcher Roy Oswalt)

(Umm think this is just a picture to show how close the field is not to show of Maybin's butt)

It was a good game even though the Padres lost. Late night but fun...kinda reminded me of our younger days when we could stay out late and not have to down a 5hr energy for the drive home :) Oh and for those who noticed, yes I got a bang trim and I wear them like that for the first day or two until they grow out to the perfect length! Yes, I look like I'm 10 but it's all good. 

2 comments:

Marisa said...

FUN!!! LOVE the bangs! you do look younger but in a very good way, not a 10yr old way silly :p

Carrie McCray said...

I was totally gonna say, I JUST saw you on Wed and you didnt have bangs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...