Monday, December 06, 2010

Fa La La La La

It's the one time of year that I actually decorate my house according to the holiday. I never put anything up for Halloween or Thanksgiving or Easter or Valentine's Day. But Christmas? Yes, please. I'm not quite sure the logic behind all that but oh well who cares. It's time to bust out the Christmas decor.

We all went to Bri's championship game Sunday morning. They won 9-3 and B did so good. Great way to end the season! After we got home, we dug out the bins and got to work. Last year we invested in an artificial tree because Bri didn't really want to deal with the mess after all was said and done and I didn't really care either way. So we busted that bad boy out and threw on carefully placed the ornaments. Anayah just watched and stared at all the lights and shiny things. Maybe next year she can help. Here's the tree so far...


I still need to finish the mantle and wreath for the front door and I have a few Christmas crafts that I'm working on. I'll show them to you tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...