Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Crack Me Up

So I honestly think my child is hilarious. Her facial expressions, her sounds, her reactions to certain things, etc. I know most of it is unintentional at this point but she is still funny nonetheless. Just wanted to share a few things that cracked us up recently:

First of all, you must know that she hates anything on her feet. I feel her pain. I pretty much live in flip flops year round and sleep with my feet sticking out from under the duvet. Anyway, as soon as I put her sandals on, this is what happened:

Gotta get these things off my feet!

One down, one to go!


Can you see how vigorously she is kicking in order to get those things off?! She's gonna be fast!


Secondly, you must know that she loves watching any sports as well as her DVD series that grandma bought her. This is how she was sitting when I came downstairs the other morning: 


Just chillin' while she watched TV with daddy.


Last but not least, you need to know that she is VERY nosy. She wants to know what is going on at all times. I can't decide if this one is funny or scary to me:

Hey mom, can I have a piece of mango?

I know it's a matter of time before she is doing this on an hourly basis. Do they even sell door locks for bottom freezers?? I sure hope so!

3 comments:

One Life Many Journeys said...

Too dang funny. That is one beautiful baby.

A Von Rosey Life said...

She better not teacher Jack that tricky business in the last photo! And I agree with you...she is Hi-larious!

marilyn said...

A large portion of Anayah not liking shoes on her feet, comes from one of her great grandmother's, ME!
I don't see any shoes on her feet where she's standing in front of the refrigerator--I hope the floor is not too cold! :) so hurry and give her whatever she wants!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...