Sunday, May 01, 2011

VOTING is OPEN!!

Ok, the voting is now open!
(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read this post)

The voting will be open for only 3 days...it will close Tuesday at midnight so get.your.butt.in.gear
Here are the directions:

click on this link: VOTE HERE
scroll down to the pictures of all the contestants (there are over a 100)
I am #54 (Yo, Yo! It's Mandi)
click on the star beneath my entry to vote for me...NO voting for anyone else! :)



Feel free to copy and paste the info into your facebook status or twitter accounts :) 
THANK YOU!!

4 comments:

A Von Rosey Life said...

Done and done! How many times can we vote?

the Hott Spott said...

Thanks! I think you can only vote once but if I hear differently, I will definitely let you know! :)

Marisa said...

Done :)(Although by the looks at some of those pics, they need WAY more help than you do, haha)

marilyn said...

Gosh-Darn!!!! What did I miss??? I've been kind of busy, and I missed out on this! so sorry it's too late to vote I don't know if you've won, or not; but just in case you didn't, YOU SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...