Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

Yes, I'm a week late. I'm sorry. There is no excuse other than I didn't feel like blogging. But he deserves more than that lame excuse so I'm putting my laziness aside today.

(do they look alike or what?)

Happy Birthday, Bri! You made it another year...now you're old like me hehe. Thank you for being an amazing father and husband. You work so hard to provide for us and I can't tell you enough how much that means to me. You are the calm to my chaos and the peanut butter to my jelly. I'm so happy that we can celebrate YOU today because you definitely deserve it! Hope your birthday is full of happiness and excitement and that the Lord continues to bless you today and in the years to come.

Happy Birthday! We love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...