Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Our Disneyland Adventure


The last time I remember going to Disneyland was when Brian and I first started dating in 2005. Before that, I honestly don't know. I knew I wanted to take Anayah there eventually because she, like most kids, loves all the Disney shows and is enamored with all things Minnie Mouse or Daisy Duck! I also knew that with the price of tickets these days I wanted to take her while she was still free. Call me cheap but a trip there for just me and Bri is equivalent to a car payment! Add a ticket for her and we'd need to take out a loan hehe. So we kept putting it off and saying we'd save more and take her soon. Well "soon" never came then I was pregnant then had the baby and there just never seemed to be a good time. So when a situation came my way which would allow us to get in free, you better believe I jumped on that! Despite it being a Saturday and a somewhat busy time of the year, we decided to just do it.
Obligatory button:
Meeting as many characters as possible!

Ok, not a character but apparently exciting, nonetheless...

This one slept ALL day...I think I had to wake her to eat which is rare...but she had fun too!
When she wasn't bored.

After a long day and only 5 rides (all at California Adventure, mind you) we headed home...I think I enjoyed California Adventure a lot more than the main park. The Disney Jr. show and Crush the Turtle were awesome and I'm so glad we were able to catch them. I'd love to go back when it's less crowded (is that even possible) and check out Disneyland again though.

One more picture. She didn't meet the "real" Daisy so she made do with the parking structure! Hehe

All in all it was a good day. It was definitely crowded and definitely hot, but it was worth it knowing our little girl was having a great time! Next time though, if there is ever a next time, I wanna go during the winter. On a weekday.


*All these pictures were from our phones so excuse the quality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...