Tuesday, January 28, 2014

11 Months


It's hard to believe that this is the last (monthly) post before my baby is a year old! I keep saying it but it really is true. Time goes by way too quickly...especially after your first child. I don't think I've done an accurate job of documenting how much this little girl has grown but then I go back and look at her monthly posts and it's crazy to see her "grow up" in pictures. It's funny that the last few posts have only been about her monthly stats. It really goes to show that I don't have time to do any sort of projects or crafts or DIYs around here anymore. I'm lucky to sneak in a few minutes of blogging! This girl keeps me BIZ.EE.










It's been a whirlwind for sure but I wouldn't change any of it. We are so blessed to have these two beautiful little girls and I am so thankful for them everyday.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...