Sunday, December 18, 2011

Living Nativity

This weekend we had a chance to spend some time with my family in San Diego before my mom leaves to visit my brother in Texas. My parents took us to the Living Nativity at their church on Saturday night at it was so cool. They transformed the courtyard of the school/church to the journey into Bethlehem on the night of Jesus' birth. Everyone was in full costume, they had live animals, even authentic food! It was a really neat experience and there were a ton of people there. Anayah had fun at the petting zoo and watching the little scenes as we walked through the journey. She especially loved the camel! I tried taking pictures but keep in mind it was night time, barely any lighting, and I refused to use my flash. So here you go:
excited to see the animals...
 the angel telling Mary she is with child...
 Mary letting Joseph in on the news...

 trying to find a place to stay...

 in the manger...
 the wise men with king herod
 anayah's camel friend
 the marketplace
 not so excited to be leaving...
Hope your holiday season has been full of fun and not too chaotic thus far. Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away?! SO crazy!

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

They wore watches and Adidas back then, thats awesome! Hehe. Looks fun though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...