Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photo Session:: Von Rosen Family

Today I went to Old Town Temecula with our good friends Mandy, Surya & Jack. The weather was great (well a bit cold at first) and the lighting was beautiful as well. Mr. Jack is just as active as Anayah these days so I knew it was going to be fun trying to get him to sit still, but he did really well. There are so many fun/interesting places in Old Town that I had a hard time choosing places to shoot, but they were really patient with me as I worked through it.
 One of my faves...
 So cute!
 Jack decided he didn't want to face the camera anymore...
 Gorgeous! My other fave...

You guys are a gorgeous family -inside and out- and I'm so glad we can call you friends. Thank you for giving me the chance to capture a glimpse of your fun, beautiful selves! I had a great time and I hope you did too!

2 comments:

A Von Rosey Life said...

Wow Mandi...you truly are a natural at this! Thank you for capturing the love in my family. You did a FABULOUS job!

erika said...

so SO cute!!! i LOVE jack's facial expressions! he's so adorable! the one photo of mandy and surya looks fantastic! great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...