Monday, January 09, 2012

A Small Step

Well folks, after much prayer and careful consideration, I've decided to take a small step into the world of photography. I've had a lot of positive feedback from the recent photo shoots I've done and have actually started getting questions about pricing and booking sessions from people I don't know. How crazy is that?! It still baffles me. Anyway, I started a new photography blog that will serve as my main website for now. I don't know how far this will go as a "business" but I'm willing to see what happens. You can read more about it here:


Thank you for all those who have encouraged me to pursue something more. I am still learning and am in the beginning stages of getting everything "launched" so bear with me a bit longer. I hope I can continue to grow and learn and always strive to be better. Don't worry, I'll still post here about Anayah our family and crazy projects I'm attempting to do around the house!

If you are interested in any photography services, or know someone who is, keep me in mind!

♥ Mandi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...