Monday, March 15, 2010

One Of Those Days

Do you ever have days where all you want to do is do nothing? Perhaps it's because I'm pregnant. Or maybe it's because I didn't sleep well last night. Maybe I'm just plain lazy. Regardless of the reason, it's been one of those days. I just want to go home and sit on the couch. I don't even need to turn the tv on. I could just sit there and do nothing. Alas, I'm at work...on my lunch break (no, I'm not that much of a slacker that I'm blogging on the clock) just waiting until I can head home.

On a happier note, we have an appointment on Wednesday and will hopefully find out what our little Spott is! We will keep you posted!

And because I needed a picture to post, here I am a couple weeks ago

 

1 comment:

marilyn said...

YOU'RE LOOKIN' GOOD!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL LAST NIGHT, WHEN I SPOKE WITH BRIAN, THAT ALL I NEED TO DO TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT YOU POST ON YOUR BLOG, IS TO GO TO YOUR LINK. I THOUGHT WE NEEDED TO WAIT FOR YOU TO SEND US AN EMAIL TELLING US THAT THERE IS AN UPDATE. NOW THAT I KNOW, I WILL DEFINITELY BE KEEPING UP WITH WHAT'S GOING ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...