Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 18 Update

We went in for our fetal anatomy ultrasound today. It took much longer than we expected because the baby would.not.keep.still! There were flips and turns and B swears he saw a fist pump in there. No, we don't watch Jersey Shore...not sure where the kid got it from. The ultrasound technician asked if I had any sugar before going in. Hmmm, I didn't think it was a good time to tell her about the strawberry milkshake we I had to have. Anyway, here is my favorite picture of the bunch.


Just a thumb's up to let you know she's doing just fine! Thanks for all your prayers. ♥ Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! (yes, E, I am part Irish!)

8 comments:

marilyn said...

THIS MIGHT BE THE 2ND COMMENT FOR THIS, I DON'T THINK THE 1ST ONE POSTED--ANYWAY I SAID,"IT'S A GIRL!!!!!YEA" IF THE BABY WAS A BOY, I WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME THING--"IT'S A BOY!!! YEA!!" :-)
CONGRATS TO YOU AND BRIAN!!
NEED A NAME SUGGESTION???--"MARILYN" IS A GOOD STRONG NAME!! OK, OK--JUST KIDDING!!! (YEA, RIGHT)

Carrie McCray said...

oh yay congrats! i could have SWORN it was a boy. a girl is better - Maybe the future wife of brayden ; )

marilyn said...

HI--IT'S ME AGAIN--NOW THAT I KNOW HOW TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG, READ SOME OF YOUR PAST POSTS, I DID COMMENT ON A COUPLE OF THEM. THIS IS FUN!! I LOVE IT!:-)

Marisa said...

YAY!!!!!! Another playmate for A & G! She is going to be GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to meet HER!!! hehe, I love saying "HER"! she will have PLENTY of cute hand-me-downs from the Soto gals (including the onesies you made that G could only wear once - boo!!!!) YOu're so funny how you just mentioned it ever so casually! ;) thx for sharing!!!!!

Megan said...

It's a girl! Hooray! Little girls are the best! I hope you've now doubled your first year baby budget to compensate for all of the extra clothes your going to want to buy her. Way too many cute things out there! Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

erika said...

irish smirish! "when irish eyes are SMILING" - i hardly think 1/25th irish counts now, does it??

anyway....CONGRATS!!!!! i KNEW just KNEW little Arykah was in there!!! me and Badu are gonna LOVE that kid!!! YAAAYYYY!!!! So happy it's a girl!!!! i hate boys!!! :)

mindy said...

A Girl......wahoo.....so excited...

Mockabee Seven said...

A GIRL! Yay! Never thought I wanted one until I had one, now I'm addicted! Yay for you! So happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...