Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week In Review

We've been pretty busy over here this week so the blog posts have suffered and the projects have been sidelined...oh well, it was worth it. I'll get back to it next week...just in time to take another break for Thanksgiving! :) Here's what we've been up to...

Cheering loudly for daddy's baseball team during playoffs...
Nice hit, daddy!

Hanging out with mommy while she made dinner...
 
Cooking is just SO fun!

Munching on Sophie's face and pretending to be eating dinner with the grown folk...
 
 Mmm, tastes like chicken

Relaxing in my bath...
Where are my bubbles?

Teething...
 
 Teething isn't bad enough? You need a picture?!

Falling asleep on the way home from San Diego to see great grandma who is visiting from Hawaii...
 
I think Sophie is her new best friend

We'll be back after we recover from this week. Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

ℋeatherღ said...

I always love the captions you give the pictures! Your baby girl is adorable!

the Hott Spott said...

Thanks Heather! It's what I imagine she is saying/thinking and a fun way to give her (million) pictures some personality! :)

marilyn said...

I really love the pictures, and she sure is growing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...