Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Marisa's Mini Makeover...Belated Edition


Haha, so I realized while posting the Soto Family session on my photography blog that I never finished this post about the makeover we did in Marisa's family room. I posted a sneak peek here...in January...(oops) but I never posted the full reveal. In an effort to save time because I'm just too lazy busy right now, I'll post the before and after pictures here and share with you the full story she shared on her blog HERE.

 BEFORE:

AFTER:

Seriously go check it out. It's quite a before and after and we she did a TON of work and I must say I'm so proud to be a part of that awesome project!! Now if only I could find the energy and creativity to start working on the new nursery! Haha.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...