Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 Months


I think once you have a second child all sense of time goes out the window. I know with Anayah it seemed like time moved too quickly and she was growing at such a rapid pace. Now with Samara time literally moves at warp speed!! I honestly cannot comprehend the fact that my baby is TWO months old! It doesn't seem real...or possible that that much time has passed. I feel like I haven't done enough to document her milestones or captured enough memories with the camera but then I look through my phone and computer and the thousands hundreds of pictures I've taken reassures me that I have. I guess I just haven't done so great a job of sharing them here. Oops. I'm gonna blame that on the whole "having more than one child and no more time" issue rather than the "I'm too lazy to go upstairs and blog" issue. So in order to make myself feel better and to give you a glimpse of what's been going on this last month, here are a TON of pictures of baby girl. And if you choose to just scroll down to see her stats, I won't be offended. Just don't expect an invite to her first birthday party hehe.

Some of my faves:
I love that she has so many different "looks"!

At two months:
- you are a whopping 9lbs, 11oz and are 22 in long!
- you are still wearing newborn diapers and clothing but are creeping into your 0-3month stuff
- you LOVE to laugh...and you laugh quite loudly which makes you laugh even more
- you recognize our faces and usually greet us with a smile (or laugh)
- you are still a very good eater....about 6-8 feelings between 7am - 9pm BUT
- you only get up once at night to eat! (yay for some sleep)

And your "official" monthly photo on your rug.


Oh man, that reminds me I still need to blog about your nursery. I'll add it to the list of things to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...