Saturday, June 19, 2010

Prayer Request

So for those who know me really well, you will know that I am not one to be forthcoming when it comes to my feelings. I'm one of "those people" who pretty much just internalizes everything and thinks I can handle it all. I don't really think the blog is the place to let it all out, but I do want to let you all know that we are going through some sensitive issues right now that could use your prayers. I haven't been in the mood to do any projects around the house which is good since the Dr. just put me on a "limited activity" order. Baby girl is ok for now but he wants me to lay low and he is monitoring us closely. It's hard to feel so helpless, knowing there is nothing I can do at this moment but wait and trust that God is in control and He is watching over her. Keep us in your prayers if you can. I'll keep you updated on our progress.

 (from her ultrasound on Friday)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi...
Just found your blog and started following it last week...I just wanted to let you know that understand first hand how emotional and scary any sort of complication with a pregnancy can be. With our second son Brayden...there were issues with his heart and kidneys that they discovered when I was pregnant with him at my 20 week ultrasound...I had to undergo fetal diagnostics so they could monitor him. Praise God all the issues resolved themselves before he was born. Praying for you, your husband and baby girl...hoping you can experience peace and comfort during this time and for a complete healing with baby girl whatever the issue is!
XO,
Heather Dent

Carrie McCray said...

Prayers from the McCray fam too. Love you guys!

the Hott Spott said...

Thanks ladies!

Heather- Good to hear from you! It's been so long. Hope you're doing well.

Marisa said...

Mandi - thx for sharing so we too can include baby girl in our prayers. I am "offering up" my nasty symptoms of this breast infection I'm enduring for a healthy remaining pregnancy and delivery! Keep the faith! love ya! ~The Soto's

jennking said...

Praying for u.

marilyn said...

HEY MANDI, I'M JUST NOW READING YOUR LATEST BLOG TODAY JUNE 22ND. I JUST TRIED CALLING YOU AT HOME AND ON YOUR CELL TO SEE JUST WHAT IS GOING ON! OF COURSE, IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS, THAT'S ALL OF THE TIME; BUT EVEN MORE SO NOW. SO NOW I'M GOING TO GET OFF OF THE COMPUTER, AND DOWN ON MY KNEES.

Bubbies' Mom said...

Mandi, you and your little girl are in my prayers. She is in God's hands and that is the best place for her to be. With Nathan, I was very high risk, and spent most of the time in the ER, Prenatal Diagnostics and in bed, so I understand your fear and worries. Do your very best to enjoy your quiet time. I used to read books to Nathan while I was on bed rest...he seemed to like it! :)
I hope you are doing better. Just hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...