Saturday, June 05, 2010

Taking A Break

I know, I know. Total slacker this week with the blog posts. I've been dealing with some personal drama and haven't really felt in the mood to do any projects. Gasp! I know, shocking! I have, however, finished an order for six onesies for a triple baby shower a friend is going to. I would show them all to you but I'm sure you're tired of seeing onesies posted on here, so I'll just show you my two favorite.

front view:

back view:
I'm still having fun with ruffles and branching out into fabric flowers. They're pretty easy to do which is the best part! 

Anyway, I'll be back soon, head screwed on straight, to show you a couple more projects we've been working on around here.

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

So cute!!! Cant wait to see the rest! Hum... personal drama? We'll have to talk soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...