Monday, June 28, 2010

Status Update

First of all I want to say thank you for all your prayers, comments, emails, and calls! It's so reassuring to know that we have so many people praying for us and supporting us through all of this.

Ok, back to the update. I saw the Dr. last Friday and he said baby girl looks good. She's weighing in the 40th percentile for her age which is good since moms with gestational diabetes can have babies who grow too large, causing complications and usually c-sections at birth. The amniotic fluid levels are still within "normal" range but on the low end of normal. This means I'm still on limited activity and need to stay well hydrated which will hopefully help the fluid levels rise. I am being monitored every 3-4 days so we have MANY appointments lined up for the next 7 weeks already!

I'm feeling good, kinda lazy from just sitting around all day, but I know it's better for her health. I really want to work on a few projects but I can only do ones sitting down...which really means, there's not much I can do. Perhaps I will have to catch up on all those movies I haven't seen yet. My next appointment is tomorrow and hopefully they will say that my fluid levels are up! That would be great news!!

I was able to get out of the house this last weekend for one of my baby showers (more to come on that) so that was fantastic. It was good to see family and friends and be surrounded by people who love on you constantly! :) Thank you again for all your encouragement and support. We truly appreciate all of you!

these are the "babies" that were at my shower :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...