Friday, January 14, 2011

Easiest Cookies Ever.


I had these left over from the holidays so I decided to do some baking.

I found this cookie recipe while checking out Kim's blog. We went to VU together (oh so long ago) and I happened upon her blog somehow. Anyway, it's seriously the easiest cookie recipe, but the best part is you can put whatever you want in it!

Chocolate chips? Sure!

Butterscotch chips? Why not!

Peanut butter cups? If you'd like!

All of the above?? Yup, that's what I did!

Ok, here is the cast of characters:


Ingredients:
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. oats
2 eggs
1 box cake mix (whatever kind you want. I used yellow cake mix)
1 c. goodies of your choice

Mix oil, oats and eggs together for a minute


Next add one box of cake mix


Then stir in one cup of whatever goodies you want. So I may have misread the recipe and added a cup of each of those goodies. It may have been intentional, just perhaps.


Spoon (or form in a ball) on to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. I actually bake mine for 12 minutes but I think it may have something to do with the massive amounts of goodies I put in there. Perhaps.


Try to let them cool before you devour taste!


Check out Kim's post to see some of the other combinations she's come up with. 
Happy Baking!

2 comments:

Carrie McCray said...

Um delish!!!!!

A Von Rosey Life said...

Those cookies didn't make it a complete 24 hours! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...