Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Way To Go, Mom

I'm a horrible mom.

Let me set the scene for you: a hallway, a doorway, an infant that likes to see what's going on EVERYWHERE.

Here's how it went down: I was at my parents' house, walking down the hallway toward the kitchen. As I passed the laundry room, miss Anayah threw herself back just as I passed the door frame. Why? No clue. Maybe she wanted to see the washer and dryer. Who knows really.

Not sure if the bump on the head or the loud gasp I emitted scared her more. Poor baby had a bump and a red mark for a few hours.

Horrible mommy.

 

Don't call CPS.


She was back to her normal self in no time at all. Even with an injury, tummy time is a must.

4 comments:

Bubbies' Mom said...

You are okay. It happens! Just wait till she starts crawling on top of things and walks...there will be more bumps and bruises. You are not a bad Mom, but I know how you feel.

She is getting so big! I cannot believe 5 months have passed.

Anonymous said...

It happens....You can join many of us who have earned a place in the Mom of the Year Club....xxoo Mindy

Carrie McCray said...

wow a red bump and you're a bad mom? 2 er visits and 1 urgent care visits in 2.5 years must make me the WORST mom in the universe ; ) Haha kids are resilient. it hurt worse for you, i bet.

Carrie McCray said...

wow a red bump and you're a bad mom? 2 er visits and 1 urgent care visits in 2.5 years must make me the WORST mom in the universe ; ) Haha kids are resilient. it hurt worse for you, i bet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...