Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Shower:: Part 2

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!! Today I had the pleasure of attending baby girl's third shower thrown by some of my closest friends. It was nice to be around friends...ok, let's be honest, people in general...but especially nice to be around people you love and appreciate and have fun with! We had a great time and the girls did such a fantastic job putting the whole thing together!! Thank you ladies! Baby girl and I had a fabulous time...it was perfect! Here are a few pictures, but for more you can visit Carrie's or Marisa's blog to see what they have posted.
(College roomies...plus a new addition :) )

 (One of many a.dor.a.ble outfits for baby girl)
(My girls from high school)
Thank you again for such an amazing day filled with good food, great friends, and fantastic memories! 
♥ you all! 

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Ditto!
PS - you look SOOO good! :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...