Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visitors

Whoo whoo company came over! Erika came to visit today to entertain me keep me company since I'm still on "limited activity." Can you tell I'm just a teensy bit excited to have human interaction? Being cooped up in the house all day is BO.ring. The highlight of my week is going to the hospital to get monitored because it means that I can see real, live, people and have face-to-face conversations...even if it is about random things like amniotic fluid and what the nurse ate for lunch. Whatever, bring it on! Anyway, I'm excited that I had a visitor...thanks E for spending time with me!

And here's the order that I finally finished! Thanks Sarah for being so patient with me!!
Hopefully I can finish baby girl's curtains this week as well...

2 comments:

erika said...

anytime, of course! :)

Mockabee Seven said...

I want Schmerika to visit me. boo.

At least you can get a lot of sewing done?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...