Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Picture Day

A few weeks back...before the days of limited activity...Bri and I ventured down to San Diego to meet up with one of my old high school friends who is now a FAN.TAS.TIC photographer. Jackie and I played volleyball together and even though she was a year (or two?) younger, we always had fun hanging out. She was always so funny and sweet and nothing has changed to this day. You have to check out her blog or website! She is just phenomenal. Thanks Jax for making this time around a wonderful experience! ;) hehe

Anyway, here are a few shots from the day:



To check out a few more, visit her blog and give her some love!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

HEY MANDI--I LOVE THE PICTURES! I DID VISIT YOUR FRIEND'S BLOG, AND THE PICTURES THAT SHE TOOK ARE "PRICELESS!"
I'M PRAYING THAT YOU, AND "BABY GIRL" ARE STILL DOING WELL, AND FORTY MORE DAYS TO GO!!! BUT WHO'S COUNTING??? :-)
CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, AND KISS BRIAN FOR ME.

Carrie McCray said...

Oh cute! I didnt know you got pics taken! Great idea

Marisa said...

LOVE EM!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...