Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Few More Choices...

I was hoping to reveal the before/after photos of this dresser I told you about, but apparently there was a mix up in the knobs I ordered. As B was putting them on the dresser he says to me, "Did you only order 8 knobs?" "Yeah, aren't there 4 drawers?!" "Uh, no, there are 5." Duh, maybe I should have counted them. Oh well, I'll reveal it soon, I promise! Instead, you get to hear updates about the nursery! FUN!!

Remember this post where I rambled talked about the different fabrics I could use for baby girl's room? Well, my other swatches came in today and I'm in luuuurrrve. I can't decide which one I like the best! I'll definitely have to put them all together then narrow it down to a top three and maybe take a vote on here. I'll let you peeps help me decide. Although that might be giving up too much for a control freak like myself...hmm maybe I'll just let you know what I decide when it's all done!



I have a few more ideas that I'm itching to try out in her room and I can't wait to get started. First step is picking the fabric since it will be the jumping of point. Ok, lady, just make a decision already!

We've been working on a few other projects around the house (which I'll show you soon) so we've been busy. Trying to do it on a tight budget has proved to be interesting. Helps us be creative though, right? That's what I keep trying to tell myself anyway...

1 comment:

Marisa said...

i loooove the grey one in upper right if it matters ;) esp w/ that classic, clean look you mentioned! but soooo hard bc they're all so cute but so diff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...