Thursday, April 08, 2010

We're Baaaaack!

Yes, I know you've missed us terribly huh? Don't worry, I haven't abandoned you...we just got back from our babymoon last night. Our plane landed at 9:30pm, then we had to wait forever for our bags, then navigate the zoo airport traffic (LAX). THEN, we still had to drive a good 90 minutes to get home. Whose genius idea was that? Unfortunately I can't blame anyone but myself. I thought "oh if we get home later that means we'll have more time in Hawaii on our last day." NOT! I totally forgot to factor in the time change so when I thought I had "all day" I really only had a few hours in the morning. Ah, live and learn.

Anyway, it's good to be home. We had a great time in Hawaii visiting family and friends and just getting away. It was B's first time so we got to do a few "touristy" things as well as "local" things. My family threw me a small surprise baby shower which was so sweet! Baby girl scored some cuuute things! Whenever we go on vacation I usually give B the camera and let him go to town. He loves taking pictures of pretty much anything. I always laugh when we get home and I upload the pictures to see some of the surprises he has on there. Believe me, some are very random!

Here are a few highlights from our trip...don't worry, I won't make you suffer through all of our photos...you might die from boredom!
And here are a few "randoms" that B took:

His obsession with animals (and signs)? Who knows?!

4 comments:

Bubbies' Mom said...

LOL! I always take random pics on vacation. Jeff says I'm not allowed to have the camera anymore when we go some where! One of our trips to Maui, I got him to let me have a underwater camera...that did not turn out to well. I would go to take a pic of a fish and by the time I took the pic the fish already swam out of view. We have ALOT of pictures of just water! :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new blog.....glad you had a good trip....xoxo Min

Marisa said...

Coooool!!!! glad you guys had a great time! B is good! how do you make those collages? Picasa? very cool! HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!!!!

marilyn said...

I'M GLAD THAT U R BACK, AND YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.
I DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THIS NEW BLOG TOGETHER SO SOON,(I FORGOT THIS IS MANDI SPOTTSVILLE THAT IS DOING THIS!) :)
DID YOU GET TO GO TO ANY OF THE OTHER ISLANDS WHILE YOU WERE THERE?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...