Thursday, April 15, 2010

Picking Just One!

So I've been trying to find a jumping off point for baby girl's room. I ordered a few fabric swatches online from this great site a few days ago and they just came in. There are two (so far) that I am reaaally lovin...


Problem is, I just found a few more from Sew,Mama,Sew (yes I ordered more) that I really like too! I could go in so many different directions with this room. Too many choices...I might have a hard time picking just one! Ok, maybe more than one because you must have coordinating fabrics :)

On a related note, had a visit to Dr. C today and baby girl is doing just fine!

3 comments:

Carrie McCray said...

If you decide to stick with black and white fabric with splashes of color, my vote is for the one in the upper left.

erika said...

i love how Care and i are the only ones that respond these days! TRUE friends, i tell ya!!

soooo....i'd like to also talk about the fabrics you're going to use when you redecorate my place...don't get burned out! we ALL need a piece!

Carrie McCray said...

haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...