Sunday, April 18, 2010

Play Ball!

It's Spring which means baseball season is upon us. Now for those of you who know my husband well at all, you know about his love obsession with the game! He doesn't necessarily have a "favorite" team...he just likes to watch any game that's on. As he tells it, he is a fan of the game, not the team. He does have a few players here and there that he keeps his eye on but for the most part, he doesn't discriminate if there's baseball on TV. So what that means for me is that starting in April until October, there is baseball on our TV all.the.time. When we got married, he stopped pursuing baseball professionally but I knew he would never stop playing the game. It's a good thing I like sports right?! And it's a good thing he plays the right sport seeing as he married into a baseball loving obsessed family. Anyway, I digress.

Here's where we were this morning, bright and early...


I try to be a good wifey and go to most of his games but lately that hasn't been the case, so I manned up and went along to his 9am (grrr) game! I told him I'd try to go to as many games as I can before I get too far along in this pregnancy. Last thing I wanna be doing is baking sitting in the sun while 9 months pregnant! Anyway, if you're ever in the mood to watch a game, let us know. He plays pretty much every Sunday!

OH, and here's what I got to finish while he watched (yet another) game on TV after dinner:



I guess baseball season is good for both of us! :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Man you're FAST! Those are ADORABLE! Now where are the girlie ones for the lil miss Spotty Pea ;)

Carrie McCray said...

Oh, I love them! And this time I know who the "C" and the "P" are!!

Bubbies' Mom said...

Oh goodness! Are those Nathan's shirts???

the Hott Spott said...

Marisa-
I know, right? I should probably make some for her soon. I've been working on some other things for her right now but I'll whip some up soon. Do the girls need any?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...