Friday, May 21, 2010

Do Something Productive

Feeling kinda lazy today. I went and did my glucose screening this morning and perhaps it was the lack of food (because you have to fast before the test) but I have been feeling rather sluggish ever since. Yes, I have eaten since then but I just feel blah. I don't really feel like working on the projects I have lined up but I suppose I should do something. Fine, you don't have to yell at me. Yes, I'm getting off the couch now. Maybe I'll finish sewing some pillows and that baby shower present...

(hours later...)


Here's what you strong-armed convinced me to finish today:



Happy now? I guess I wasn't completely lazy today.

1 comment:

erika said...

k, THIS is my favorite! i think i'd like one with an "c" please! (for "cool girl", of course!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...