Friday, May 07, 2010

Before and After: Garage Sale Dresser

So I finally finished re-doing the dresser! Well technically it's been finished for a while but as I mentioned here, I had a slight issue with the knobs. Anywhoo, it's now complete (and looking much better I might add).

Remember the "before"? How could you forget this lovely thing?!:

And here's the "after"
She's gorgeous isn't she?! You can't really see the crystal knobs but they are so pretty! I love how simple the dresser is but with a hint of class...what a gal! Now I need to find a room that she can call home.

I can't wait to show you what I worked on today!! I'm so excited. I'll post it tomorrow after the paint is dry and the glue is set...

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Woohooo!!!! niiiiiiice :) Did you use spray paint or by hand? I like how shiny it is ;) I'm in total suspense for the next project! yay!!! keep em comin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...