Sunday, May 09, 2010

Week 26: Feeling Good

It's been a while since I posted a pregnancy update. I've been so busy with projects around the house that I keep forgetting to take update pictures. B nagged reminded me to take a picture tonight so you have him to thank. Yeah, because I know you have all just been waiting impatiently to see what the belly looks like these days! Ha! I've been feeling pretty good (hence the projects around the house) and don't really have any complaints. Hopefully this lasts for a bit longer while I finish start baby girl's room. Guess what?! I finally picked a fabric!! More on that later though. Time for bed. Here's the latest pic B took:

Don't mind the stain on the belly...apparently baby girl was trying to get a taste of whatever I was eating! ;)

♥ Happy Mother's Day ♥

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

Oh the stains! I remember thats when i started wearing prints because you can hide the stains better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...