Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Little Too Much

Sorry I've been MIA for the last few days. We have been pretty busy around here doing projects and just getting prepared for baby. I am exhausted and I think I may have pushed myself a little too hard these last few days. I've been painting, building, baking, cooking, sewing, and organizing...oh and finishing my school project (that I mentioned here). Whew! I'm exhausted just typing that! It's hard to "take it slow" when I feel fine. I know, I know, I can't do it all. I think after this weekend I understand that a little more. So here's a glimpse of what we've been up to the last few days:

The tools that dad let me borrow to do my projects...SWEET!!

 Fettuccine Alfredo...I know, not the healthiest meal on the block, but oh.so.good.


Painting the guest room...


A little bit of sewing...


And some yard work...


Man, I'm tired. Is it time for bed yet? Yup, do believe it is. More house and sewing projects coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...