Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hey Neighbor

*Disclaimer: I thought I had posted this yesterday, but apparently I clicked on the save button not the publish button...my bad. ANYWAY, for my dear friend who thinks I'm slacking on my blogging (dude, I missed two days, hardly a crisis!) this is for you :)

Yesterday my old college friend and roommate was in town and came over with her two daughters. It was really good to see her and catch up and just hang out. Made me realize that I don't have very many good friends where we now live, and that's kind of sad. I miss being able to just call someone and say hey let's go to lunch or wanna come over and watch a movie? I do have a couple of friends close by that I can do that with but sometimes I feel like they get tired of seeing us all the time! :) I wish we were close to our neighbors or had family close by. It's one of the things I wish I could change. Perhaps I can convince my parents to move closer- ha, fat chance!

Anyway, since I don't have any neighbors or friends to bug, I'll spend time with my sewing machine. It has been feeling a little neglected because I've been spending so much time on projects and the new tools. Don't worry, buddy, I haven't abandoned you. Here's something I'm working on for one rambunctious little boy! Hope he likes it!


I'll show you the finished product tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

Hey at least you know people are actually reading your blog. Nice to know you're not slacking today. Double post...I love it! Cant wait to see the couch AND the tee in person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...